Lundin Mining Receives from Freeport Further Extension of TF Holdings Offer Period
Lundin Mining Corporation announces that Lundin Mining, Freeport-McMoRan Inc., and China Molybdenum Co., Ltd. have agreed to further extend the notice period during which the Company has the right to acquire Freeport’s indirect interest in TF Holdings Limited to September 29, 2016.
On May 9, 2016, Lundin Mining received a notice from Freeport offering Lundin Mining the right to acquire Freeport’s indirect interest in TF Holdings at the same purchase price and on the same terms and conditions offered by CMOC.
TF Holdings is the holding company that indirectly owns an 80 percent interest in Tenke Fungurume Mining S.A.. Freeport and Lundin each hold a 70 and 30 percent interest, respectively, in TF Holdings.
Lundin Mining, in consultation with its legal and financial advisors, continues its strategic review in connection with its ownership interest in TF Holdings.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Rio Tinto is ecological catastrophe for Serbian citizens
- CVMR’s investment in two high grade graphite mines in Turkey
- Bosnia local community halts gold exploration
- David against Goliath: An Irish community fights a gold mining company
- European Metals, completion of drilling programme at Cinovec Czech Republic
- Serbia Timok copper project biggest European discovery, Lundin joins Freeport-Reservoir
- Vast Resources attracts $9.5 mln for investment in mines in Romania
- Alternatives to Mining in Armenia: How Realistic Are They?
- Centerra’s Öksüt gold mine in Turkey begins with commercial production