15 March, 2018
Kyrgyzstan Kumtor gold output accounted for 9.7% of country’s GDP in 2017
Gold production at the Kumtor mine in Kyrgyzstan in 2017 was 562,749 ounces or 17,503.46 kg. Gold sales in 2017 were 550,134 ounces or 17,111.09 kg with a revenue totaling $685.2 million. Contribution to the national budget in taxes and mandatory payments in 2017 was more than 8.7 billion soms, Kumtor Gold Company said on March 14.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities
- Turkey gold exploration project promotes AU Mariana Resources junior mining Co
- Romania, Rovina gold mining project in Romania close to getting final permits
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- New Bulgaria plant for casting of iron and steel
- Macedonia Valandovo local community mobilizes against copper mine exploitation
- Mine waste failures and tailing spills in Serbia
- Kyrgyzstan Kumtor gold output accounted for 9.7% of country’s GDP in 2017