JSC Pavlik, Russia, new gold processing plant
The planned 7 Mt/y plant will operate alongside the highly successful processing plant supplied by FLSmidth in 2013-14. FLSmidth will supply equipment across the complete flowsheet, including materials handling, flotation, gravity concentrators, screens, gold leaching, dewatering, pumps, cyclones, valves, instruments and reagent systems.
FLSmidth will supply a new gold processing plant to JSC Pavlik in the Magadan region in the east of Russia. The order, valued at around DKK 290 million, has become effective and will be booked in Q1 of 2020. The order also includes a complete plant electrical and automation package.
The contract follows the successful partnership with JSC Pavlik for Line 1, for which FLSmidth designed and supplied all the main process equipment. This single-source approach for the original plant proved very successful for the customer and the new order reflects their satisfaction with FLSmidth and the results to date. “We are delighted to receive this order from JSC Pavlik and the Arlan Group,” comments Manfred Schaffer, Mining President, FLSmidth. “Receiving a repeat order with a prominent miner reflects the importance that FLSmidth puts on the development of state-of-the-art mining equipment and into maintaining a close partnership with our customers throughout the full lifecycle of a mine. The order is a clear indication of the customer’s satisfaction with FLSmidth as the single-source supplier of the original gold processing plant and our dedication in delivering productivity to the market.”
Artyom Bolshakov, Vice President of JSC Pavlik, adds: “We want to thank FLSmidth’s team for the hard, detailed work that was completed throughout the timeline of the order. We are familiar with FLSmidth’s equipment since the start of Pavlik and we trust their quality and transparency.”
FLSmidth was awarded the engineering contract in 2019 and, following this new contract, the equipment supply will commence in Q4 2020. The plant is expected to commence operation in late 2021 or early 2022.
- Rio Tinto’s Serbian saga offers a lesson in critical minerals
- Skouries project is expected to produce an aggregate of 140,000oz of gold and 67 million pounds of copper per annum
- Anglo Asian Mining expects to produce 54,000-58,000 gold equivalent ounces in 2022
- Since Kyrgyzstan seized the gold mine last year, it has been the source of constant scandal
- Xanadu poised to benefit from Mongolian mining laws
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Vimetco NV Aluminium Romania Alro reputation challenged with electricity court case
- Rio Tinto’s Jadar project in Serbia – one of the most important lithium deposits in the world
- Environmental issues of Rio Tinto’s Jadar project in Serbia
- Risky Greenland uranium deposits mining by GMEL Australia
- Baimsky mining plant in Chukotka to start working in 2022
- Titanium mining progress in Iran
- An influx of mining concessions in Portugal
- Polymetal signs swap deal to acquire 85% stake in Kazakhstan deposit
- Black Iron selected Ukraine’s Cargill for offtake rights production from iron ore project