IMC Exploration to buy Karaberd gold mine in Armenia
Ireland-based IMC Exploration is expanding the geographical scope of its operations by announcing a conditional agreement to buy the Karaberd gold mine, in northern Armenia. London-listed IMC will buy the entire issued share capital of MVI Ireland from Mineral Ventures Invest, a reverse takeover.
MVI holds the entire issued share capital in Assat, which has the operating licence for Karaberd, together with an ore-crushing production facility located near the site of the mine.
IMC chairperson Eamon O’Brien says the acquisition of the Karaberd mine and the development of the Karaberd ore-crushing facility will be transformational for the group, taking it from being a purely junior mining exploration company to being both a mining exploration company and a mining company.
“The proposed acquisition will transform IMC by adding a mining project and will generate cash-flow for IMC from both the monthly contribution to working capital and future mining operations. Furthermore, the geographical reach of IMC will be extended outside of Ireland which may lead to further opportunities for growth of IMC,” he adds.
- Construction at Adriatic Metals’ Vares high-grade silver project in Bosnia and Herzegovina is picking up speed
- North Macedonia, Central Asia Metals increases copper production
- Kazakhstan, KAZ Minerals increases copper production 26% in first nine 2022
- Modern mining companies are now going to more zero emissions and green eco-responsible extraction technologies
- Anglo Asian Mining announced the start of an expansion of its flotation plant
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, Discovered a gold deposit near Srebrenica
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Finland, Sibanye-Stillwater approved €588 million ($616m) investment to advance its Keliber lithium project
- Spain, Denarius will initially have an option to subscribe for a 51% stake in EMI
- The raw truth of Europe’s raw materials
- Norwegian phosphate, vanadium and titanium raw materials discovery
- Lithium and rare earth elements discovered in Mongolia Khuut mine
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Rare Metal Mining Mongolia huge gold and copper ore bodies discovered near Oyu Tolgoi