Greece, The utilization of the gold and copper deposits at the Skouries mine can now proceed
Hellas Gold on Thursday announced that the utilization of the gold and copper deposits at the Skouries mine in Halkidiki can now proceed, as the board of parent company Eldorado Gold has approved the decision to invest 680 million euros.
The resumption of the project at Skouries and its entry into the production phase is part of the company’s new investment plan that has been agreed, amounting to €3.1 billion, Ekathimerini reports.
- Terra Balcanica extends its polymetallic footprint with positive drill exploration in its flagship project in Bosnia
- St Charles Resources said it reached a final agreement to acquire Bulgaria-based private mining business Eastern Resources
- Europe, Can mining ever be green?
- Russia, Eligdar reports record gold production in 2022
- The exploitation of Portugal’s mineral resources
- Lydian, Amulsar Gold and a viable mining industry in Armenia
- GeoProMining Gold indirectly confirms its involvement in corrupt deal with Armenian government
- Conroy Gold and Anglo Asian Mining to open modern gold mine in Ireland by 2030
- Jadar Lithium in Serbia gets four exploration licenses
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Talas Gold Mining Complex in Kyrgyzstan launched
- Greenland, Amaroq Minerals says Kobberminebugt’s high-grade nature is ‘unsurprising’
- Romania bail out from Ukraine Krivoy Rog Mining Oxidized Ore project investment
- Lydian files BIT notice in relation to Armenian mining project that has been blocked