Giant lithium deposit to revive Czech mining industry
It’s being hailed as the “oil of the future”… and now lithium is about to transform the fortunes of a tiny ancient mining village in the Czech Republic. The metal is a key component for rechargeable batteries and is used in gadgets like mobile phones and tablets, but a huge surge in demand is on the horizon due to the rapid development of electric vehicles.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Mining concessions, fees and challenges for investors in Serbia
- Koc Holding to acquire majority in 12 Irish gold mines
- Raptor Resources granted license to prospect for gold in Ireland
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Can Finland and Sweden help decarbonize EU economies?
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- Mining and indigenous communities across the world
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit