Gazprom business in EU revealed
According to the Kommersant daily, the new legislation stipulates that all intergovernmental agreements on energy must be agreed with the commission prior to the signing, while all non-EU gas suppliers must inform the commission about the conditions of long-term contracts, writes sputniknews agency.
The European Commission will be receiving all the information about commercial contracts, concluded by the Russian energy company Gazprom in Europe, including pricing
The two bills are expected to become points of reference for the potential EU energy union aimed at harmonizing energy systems of the bloc’s member nations and reducing their dependence on the Russian gas giant.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Mining concessions, fees and challenges for investors in Serbia
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Raptor Resources granted license to prospect for gold in Ireland
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- Mining and indigenous communities across the world
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- Can Finland and Sweden help decarbonize EU economies?
- Tara Mines bids to extract last of Bula resource and end long-running saga