Galantas Gold launches placement to fund mining in Northern Ireland
Galantas Gold, which is listed in London and Toronto and owns the Omagh gold mine in Northern Ireland, launched a placement to raise up to £1.3m.
New shares in the company were issued at 4.2p each.
Proceeds would be used for working capital purposes and to continue development of an underground mine on the Omagh property.
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- Oil and gas company MOL cuts CAPEX, focus on projects in Croatia, Russia, Pakistan
- Lukoil Romania Petrotel oil refinery prepares for Iran oil
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Dundee takes over junior Serbia copper-gold deposits developer Avala Resources
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?