First Sulphide Ore is Processed at Çöpler Gold Mine, Turkey
Alacer Gold announced the processing of the first sulfide ore through its newly constructed sulfide plant. The company stated that first autoclave was commissioned at the weekend and now operating as designed. Alacer plans to start commercial production in early 2019 and ramp up to full capacity of 1.9 mtpa will be achieved by the end…
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Kazakhstan to produce 21,600 mt of uranium in 2018
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages
- Miedzi Copper Corporation discovers deposits of silver and copper in Poland
- Mineral Commodities announced results from Trælen Graphite Mine in Norway
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Aspire Mining’s future production plans