Europa Metals hires Addison Mining to study Spanish mine prospect
Zinc and lead explorer Europa Metals said it hired Addison Mining Services to commence an initial scoping study of its Toral project located in the province of Leon, Spain.
The principal objective of the study would be ‘to determine first economics’ on the project, the company said.
Completion of the study was expected during the fourth quarter of 2018.
- An Israeli gas pipeline to Turkey and Europe
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Dundee reports record gold production in second quarter in Bulgaria
- Polish ZGH Boleslav accused of polluting Montenegro rivers from its lead zinc mine Suplja Stijena
- Cunico Resources operations in Macedonia & Kosovo, links with Gabriel Resources-Romania Rosia Montana
- Rio Tinto is ecological catastrophe for Serbian citizens
- Outokump’s Kemi chrome mine in Finland targeting carbon neutrality by 2025
- $700 million invested by Vallex Group in Armenia’s mining industry over past two decades
- Raiden Resources relists with new Serbian gold and copper focus
- Romania coal production to increase by 2020