25 June, 2018
Europa Metals hires Addison Mining to study Spanish mine prospect
Zinc and lead explorer Europa Metals said it hired Addison Mining Services to commence an initial scoping study of its Toral project located in the province of Leon, Spain.
The principal objective of the study would be ‘to determine first economics’ on the project, the company said.
Completion of the study was expected during the fourth quarter of 2018.
- Greenland, Eclipse Metals signs research MoU to help create economic benefit
- Europe, Copper demand under pressure due to Green Deal
- Kazakhstan and Canada Explore Cooperation Prospects in Mining and Metallurgy
- Europe, Mining key minerals without destroying nature
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- First Quantum Minerals, Roaring Back to Life thanks to sale of Kevitsa nickel-copper-platinum mine in Finland
- Europe, Cornwall set for lithium mining boom
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Titanium mining progress in Iran
- Europe, Lithium’s green potential