Euromax gold Macedonia projects raises attention on stock markets
Euromax Resources Ltd, which was up 12.5% before the trading halt, has entered into a term sheet for an investment of up to US$30 million in three tranches and a strategic alliance with CC Mining S.A. which is related to Consolidated Contractors Company Group, in respect of certain construction activities for the Ilovica project in Macedonia. CCM shall also be entitled to nominate a director to the board of Euromax. CCM shall also be entitled to appoint a member to the Euromax Technical Committee to assist in the front-end-engineering design process and the development of the Project. Further to the above transaction, an insider of the Company is contemplating, subject to its internal approvals, an investment of up to US$5 million by way of a convertible loan in the Company by means of a non-brokered private placement. The proceeds from the insider’s proposed convertible loan would also be used to fund pre-development work, including front-end engineering and optimisation studies, for the Ilovica Project.
The stock is up 12.50% or $0.05 after the news, hitting $0.45 per share. About 6,600 shares traded hands. Euromax Resources Ltd has risen 6.00% since March 9, 2016 and is uptrending. It has underperformed by 0.69% the S&P500.
Euromax Resources Ltd is a gold and base metal mining company. The company has a market cap of $52.58 million. The Firm operates in two sectors in the mining industry: The exploration and development of mineral right interests, and the provision of exploration and evaluation services. It currently has negative earnings. The Firm has two gold and base metal properties located in Macedonia and Serbia.
Source: Sonoran weekly review
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Dundee reports record gold production in second quarter in Bulgaria
- $700 million invested by Vallex Group in Armenia’s mining industry over past two decades
- Mine waste failures and tailing spills in Serbia
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- New Bulgaria plant for casting of iron and steel
- UK Mineco lead zinc Mine Gros marks 2018 record production and announces 2019 investment
- Macedonia Valandovo local community mobilizes against copper mine exploitation