25 April, 2016
Eurasia Mining: Positive Results From Monchetundra Drilling In Russia
Eurasia Mining PLC on Friday said it has received positive intermediary drilling results for the Monchetundra platinum project in north west Russia.
Eurasia said infill drilling at the West Nittis area of the project has confirmed continuous mineralisation and should allow the definition of a reserve estimate.
The group added a site visit by the Russian natural resources inspectorate group in late March confirmed the work on the project and the licence to be in good standing, with no issues identified.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Mine waste failures and tailing spills in Serbia
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Romania, Rovina gold mining project in Romania close to getting final permits
- Anglo Asian Mining PLC said the government of Azerbaijan granted it access to the Zangilan district
- Turkey gold exploration project promotes AU Mariana Resources junior mining Co
- Kyrgyzstan Kumtor gold output accounted for 9.7% of country’s GDP in 2017
- $700 million invested by Vallex Group in Armenia’s mining industry over past two decades