Eurasia Mining: Positive Results From Monchetundra Drilling In Russia
Eurasia Mining PLC on Friday said it has received positive intermediary drilling results for the Monchetundra platinum project in north west Russia.
Eurasia said infill drilling at the West Nittis area of the project has confirmed continuous mineralisation and should allow the definition of a reserve estimate.
The group added a site visit by the Russian natural resources inspectorate group in late March confirmed the work on the project and the licence to be in good standing, with no issues identified.
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages
- Kazakhstan to produce 21,600 mt of uranium in 2018
- Miedzi Copper Corporation discovers deposits of silver and copper in Poland
- China Zijin to build copper smelter in Serbia
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Erris Resources obtains gold exploration permit for new gold project in Sweden