Eurasia Mining PLC close to platinum production in Russia
Eurasia Mining plc expects to produce the first concentrate from its West Kytlim alluvial platinum prospect in Russia in ‘a matter of weeks,’ according to its managing director.
“We anticipate that the final components of the washplant will be delivered and the washplant commissioned within two to three weeks, which gives us enough time to complete the tailings dam and install the final elements of the mine design, including the facility for upgrading to a shippable black sand concentrate,” said Christian Schaffalitzky
“We are also finalizing our plans for metal refining which will be announced shortly,” he added.
Russian firm SK Region-Story is carrying out the work at West Kytlim on a toll basis in return for a 70% share of revenues.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Australian Key Petroleum eyes Bosnia oil concessions
- Rio Tinto is ecological catastrophe for Serbian citizens
- Gold’s Steady Rise Attracts Chinese Money to Russian Miners
- UK Mineco's Fregat lead refinery in Russia listed on LME
- Cunico Resources operations in Macedonia & Kosovo, links with Gabriel Resources-Romania Rosia Montana
- New Amendments to the Law on Geological Exploration and Mining in Serbia
- Norway Karpinski Oil-Gas Co south Russia exploration blocks