4 May, 2016
Eurasia Mining Makes Progress At Semenovsky Tailings Project
Eurasia Mining PLC on Tuesday said it has made further progress on the Semenovsky gold tailings project in Russia.
The pre-feasibility study equivalent for the project, a TEO of Conditions in Russia, has now been approved for the project and metallurgical testing is now underway, Eurasia said.
Samples have been shipped to Ekaterinburg to be prepared for further analysis, the company said.
“Approval of the TEO of Conditions is a major step forward for the STP and allows us to continue at pace with our other due diligence work and to lay the foundations for the commencement of processing plant construction later in the year,” said Eurasia Managing Director Christian Schaffalitzky.
Eurasia shares were up 5.0% to 0.735 pence.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Dundee reports record gold production in second quarter in Bulgaria
- $700 million invested by Vallex Group in Armenia’s mining industry over past two decades
- Mine waste failures and tailing spills in Serbia
- Macedonia Valandovo local community mobilizes against copper mine exploitation
- UK Mineco lead zinc Mine Gros marks 2018 record production and announces 2019 investment
- Turkey gold exploration project promotes AU Mariana Resources junior mining Co