Eurasia Mining gets all approvals for platinum Malaya Sosnovka mine assets
Eurasia Mining has announced that RostekhNadzor – the Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Nuclear Supervision – has approved the Technical Design Report and the mine plan in respect of its West Kytlim alluvial platinum project in the Urals.
Accordingly, the Company confirms that the “mining allotment” certificate has been issued permitting the carrying out of mining works at Eurasia’s first area of development at Malaya Sosnovka. With this formality all the approvals for mining have been obtained.
Christian Schaffalitzky, Managing Director, commented: “We are very pleased with the steady progress to production in our West Kytlim project. Mining is still targeted to commence this summer with our preparatory work still on schedule. We look forward to updating shareholders on a regular basis.”
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, Discovered a gold deposit near Srebrenica
- Region, What next for the big miners?
- Resource Mining Corporation acquires highly prospective nickel and lithium tenements in Finland
- Erdene Resource Development Corp. reported results from recent drilling at the 100%-owned Dark Horse prospect
- Atalaya Mining provides exploration update on its projects in Spain
- Eurobattery Minerals has the option to acquire 100% of FinnCobalt Oy in a staged acquisition
- Rio Tinto is ecological catastrophe for Serbian citizens
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Israeli Investment Group offers 30.7 mln euro for majority stake in Bosnian miner RZR Ljubija
- Romania Baia Mare Cyanide Spill by Esmeralda Exploration Australia
- Small businesses develop in vicinity of Lydian Amulsar mine
- Zijin Mining project is one of the many highly polluting Chinese investments
- Armenian government has extended mining rights to Lydian Armenia CJSC
- Finland Afarak chrome mining producer gets exploitation license in Turkey
- Anti gold campaign Macedonia, 99.1% of Gevgelija residents vote against Gold mines on Kozuv mountain