Eurasia Mining gets all approvals for platinum Malaya Sosnovka mine assets
Eurasia Mining has announced that RostekhNadzor – the Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Nuclear Supervision – has approved the Technical Design Report and the mine plan in respect of its West Kytlim alluvial platinum project in the Urals.
Accordingly, the Company confirms that the “mining allotment” certificate has been issued permitting the carrying out of mining works at Eurasia’s first area of development at Malaya Sosnovka. With this formality all the approvals for mining have been obtained.
Christian Schaffalitzky, Managing Director, commented: “We are very pleased with the steady progress to production in our West Kytlim project. Mining is still targeted to commence this summer with our preparatory work still on schedule. We look forward to updating shareholders on a regular basis.”
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages
- Kazakhstan to produce 21,600 mt of uranium in 2018
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Miedzi Copper Corporation discovers deposits of silver and copper in Poland
- China Zijin to build copper smelter in Serbia
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Erris Resources obtains gold exploration permit for new gold project in Sweden