Eurasia Mining and Russian Rosgeo sign partnership agreement
Eurasia Mining PLC, mining and mineral exploration company focused on Russia and Russian state-owned company Rosgeo created a new joint venture. Eurasia explains that the partnership expands its world-class portfolio of mining assets on the Kola Peninsula. The Rosgeo agreement allows Eurasia to gain a 75% equity stake in joint venture with the remaining 25% equity stake to be held by Rosgeo. Eurasia says it has paid an initial consideration of USD500,000 of cash for its share in the joint venture.
- More opposition to Berkeley’s uranium mine in Spain
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- New Amendments to the Law on Geological Exploration and Mining in Serbia
- Cunico Resources operations in Macedonia & Kosovo, links with Gabriel Resources-Romania Rosia Montana
- Rio Tinto is ecological catastrophe for Serbian citizens
- Norway Karpinski Oil-Gas Co south Russia exploration blocks
- Commissioning activities ramping up at Spain tungsten project
- UK Mineco's Fregat lead refinery in Russia listed on LME
- Australian Key Petroleum eyes Bosnia oil concessions
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?