Erin Ventures high grade Serbia property boron deposits drilling results
Erin Ventures Inc. reported it has received assay results for final two drill holes (Hole # EV144 and EV145) from its 2015 in-fill drill program on Erin’s wholly owned Piskanja boron project in Serbia, with the results meeting management’s expectations. Piskanja is a high-grade boron deposit with a NI 43-101 compliant mineral resource of 5.6 million indicated tonnes (averaging 30.8% B2O3), and 6.2 million inferred tonnes (averaging 28.8% B2O3).
Assays for these final two holes were delayed as the result of a sample sequencing error made by the testing laboratory (SGS Turkey) which necessitated the retesting of a certain number of samples in order to insure complete accuracy.
Highlights of drill holes EV144 and EV145:
Hole EV144 is located in northern section of the 50×50 meter in-fill drill grid. This hole intersected a total of 27.25 meters of mineralization averaging 16.59% B2O3 from within 3 borate bodies, including an interval of 11.25 meters averaging 37.89% B2O3.
Hole EV145 is located in southern section of the 50×50 meter in-fill drill grid. This hole intersected the largest number of borate layers, as well as the greatest total number of meters of boron mineralization intersected in any single hole during the 2015 in-fill drill program. 4 new mineralization zones were intersected along with 5 previously recorded borates layers. Total length of mineralization in hole EV145 is 50.25 meters averaging 21.93% B2O3, including 29.10 meters of 35.24% B2O3. The shallowest mineralized interval in this hole started at a depth of only 58.7 meters, with the deepest borate interval ending at a depth of 285.60 meters.
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- Glencore starts drilling again at Pallas Green
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Romania Baia Mare Cyanide Spill by Esmeralda Exploration Australia
- Miedzi Copper Corporation discovers deposits of silver and copper in Poland
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Dundee issues Bulgaria Chelopech gold mine technical-mineral resource update report
- Dundee reports record gold production in second quarter in Bulgaria
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages
- IFIs EIB-EBRD-IFC-KfW financing HPPs in South East Europe against environment impact rules