Erin Ventures and Temas Resources joined in developing of Piskanja Boron Project in Serbia
Piskanja is Erin Ventures’ wholly owned boron deposit in Serbia. Erin Ventures Inc. announced that, further to its news release dated December 17, 2020 in which Erin stated that it had entered into a Letter of Intent with Temas Resources Corp. for the joint development of Erin’s Piskanja Borate Project, the parties have recently concluded their due diligence process with a favourable outcome, and are now working to complete a definitive, binding agreement based on the terms in the LOI. It is anticipated that the definitive agreement will be completed imminently.
Piskanja is Erin’s wholly owned boron deposit with an indicated mineral resource of 7.8 million tonnes (averaging 31.0 per cent B2O3), and an inferred resource of 3.4 million tonnes (averaging 28.6 per cent B2O3), calculated in accordance with the Canadian Institute of Mining Definition Standards on Mineral Resources and Reserves (CIM Standards), as disclosed in Erin’s report titled, “Mineral Resource Estimate Update On The Piskanja Borate Project, Serbia, October 2016 – Amended February 28 2019” – prepared by SRK Consulting (UK) Ltd. The responsible persons for the Updated MRE are Dr Mike Armitage (C.Eng. C.Geol.) and Dr Mikhail Tsypukov who are both full time employees of SRK and Qualified Persons in accordance with the CIM Definition Standards on Mineral Resources and Reserves (CIM Standards), and independent of Erin Ventures.
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Ukraine coal giant DTEK’s assets becoming increasingly stranded
- Macedonia: How to Cut the Ilovica-Štuka Gordian Knot, EBRD supported Euromax on crossroad
- Eldorado Gold gets positive Greece ruling, awaits mine permits
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Greek Court Acquits 21 Environmental Defenders in Eldorado Gold Trial
- Dunav minerals Canada announced its Serbia gold assessment results in Medvedja mines
- European Electric Metals hires Nordmin for inspection of nickel-cobalt mine in Albania
- Adriatic Metals achieves key milestone at Vares Bosnia
- UK Mineco lead zinc Mine Gros marks 2018 record production and announces 2019 investment