Erdene Announces Resource Estimate for the High-Grade Khundii Gold Project in Mongolia
Erdene Resource Development Corp. pleased to announce the Mineral Resource estimate for its 100%-owned Khundii Gold Project in southwest Mongolia, prepared by RPMGlobal in accordance with the definition standards of National Instrument 43-101 .
The Khundii Gold Project includes the Company’s high-grade Bayan Khundii and Altan Nar deposits, located 16 kilometres apart. Today’s announcement includes the Maiden Mineral Resource estimate for the Bayan Khundii deposit and incorporates the significant increase in the NI 43-101 Mineral Resource for the Altan Nar deposit reported by the Company in May 2018. These deposits are shallow and high-grade, outcropping and located within the newly discovered Khundii Gold District.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Australian Key Petroleum eyes Bosnia oil concessions
- UK Mineco's Fregat lead refinery in Russia listed on LME
- Gold’s Steady Rise Attracts Chinese Money to Russian Miners
- Cunico Resources operations in Macedonia & Kosovo, links with Gabriel Resources-Romania Rosia Montana
- New Amendments to the Law on Geological Exploration and Mining in Serbia
- New Turkish gold mine to contribute 100-ton annual gold production target
- Norway Karpinski Oil-Gas Co south Russia exploration blocks