Endomines exploration project gold drilling updates
Endomines reported on further high grade results from the ongoing exploration campaign at Pampalo Deeps. Drilling results included very encouraging intersections from, amongst others, the drill hole T-1010 which intersected 5 meters at 6.1 g/t gold, T-1025 which intersected 10 meters at 6.4 g/t gold and T-1050 which intersected 5 meters at 4.7 g/t gold.
In total 13 new underground drill holes (1,312m) have, between October 21st and December 1st, been drilled to the Pampalo Deeps extension area. The drilling project was temporarily paused on December 1st due to development drifting in the area, it will however be reactivated again prior to year-end.
Since the last exploration reporting date October 27th, the company has received assay results from 22 underground drill holes. 15 of these drill holes have returned high grade (grade x length > 8 gram meters) intersections. All drill core results received from Pampalo Deep extension exploration project by 21st October are published in Table 1 of the attached complete report as well as on the Company´s website
All intersections are reported as downhole length. Results are partially derived from drill holes drilled prior to October 27th.
Holes with grades below 8 gram meters are located in what is referred to as, from a financial perspective, barren areas in between the currently interpreted gold lodes.
- Terra Balcanica extends its polymetallic footprint with positive drill exploration in its flagship project in Bosnia
- St Charles Resources said it reached a final agreement to acquire Bulgaria-based private mining business Eastern Resources
- Europe, Can mining ever be green?
- Russia, Eligdar reports record gold production in 2022
- The exploitation of Portugal’s mineral resources
- Lydian, Amulsar Gold and a viable mining industry in Armenia
- GeoProMining Gold indirectly confirms its involvement in corrupt deal with Armenian government
- Conroy Gold and Anglo Asian Mining to open modern gold mine in Ireland by 2030
- Jadar Lithium in Serbia gets four exploration licenses
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Talas Gold Mining Complex in Kyrgyzstan launched
- Greenland, Amaroq Minerals says Kobberminebugt’s high-grade nature is ‘unsurprising’
- Romania bail out from Ukraine Krivoy Rog Mining Oxidized Ore project investment
- Lydian files BIT notice in relation to Armenian mining project that has been blocked