Dundee Precious Metals’ technical report on its Bulgarian mine
In order to support the updated Mineral Resource and Mineral Reserve Estimate and improved life of mine plan for Ada Tepe as previously disclosed in the Company’s news release dated October 16, 2020, Dundee Precious Metals Inc. announced that the Company has filed a technical report for its Ada Tepe gold mine in Bulgaria.
The technical report has been prepared pursuant to the Canadian Securities Administrator’s National Instrument 43-101. The technical report and the October 16, 2020 news release are both available for review on SEDAR and on the Company’s website.
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- Glencore starts drilling again at Pallas Green
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Romania Baia Mare Cyanide Spill by Esmeralda Exploration Australia
- Dundee issues Bulgaria Chelopech gold mine technical-mineral resource update report
- Raw materials mining deal in the Balkans
- EBRD supports inclusive mining in Kazakhstan with ShalkiyaZinc expansion
- Ireland Conroy Gold increases drilling in Monaghan following ‘positive’ results
- Raiden Resources update on progress of its Serbian project
- Greenland Strips Chinese Mining Firm of License for Iron Ore Deposit