3 December, 2020
Dundee Precious Metals’ technical report on its Bulgarian mine
In order to support the updated Mineral Resource and Mineral Reserve Estimate and improved life of mine plan for Ada Tepe as previously disclosed in the Company’s news release dated October 16, 2020, Dundee Precious Metals Inc. announced that the Company has filed a technical report for its Ada Tepe gold mine in Bulgaria.
The technical report has been prepared pursuant to the Canadian Securities Administrator’s National Instrument 43-101. The technical report and the October 16, 2020 news release are both available for review on SEDAR and on the Company’s website.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities
- Mine waste failures and tailing spills in Serbia
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- Romania, Rovina gold mining project in Romania close to getting final permits
- Kyrgyzstan Kumtor gold output accounted for 9.7% of country’s GDP in 2017
- Turkey gold exploration project promotes AU Mariana Resources junior mining Co
- Anglo Asian Mining PLC said the government of Azerbaijan granted it access to the Zangilan district
- Serbia, Rio Tinto have not given up on the Jadar project