Dundee Precious Metals produced 273.1 koz of gold
Dundee Precious Metals reported on Tuesday that in 2022, the company produced 273.1 koz of gold, achieving annual production guidance of 250 – 290 koz of gold.
However, according to a press release, the company’s full year 2022 copper output of 30.8 million pounds was slightly below the guidance of 32 – 37 million pounds.
The company said that in 2022, Ada Tepe produced approximately 94,000 ounces of gold, which was towards the higher end of its annual production guidance for the year.
In 2022, Chelopech produced approximately 179,100 ounces of gold and 30.8 million pounds of copper, well-within its annual guidance for gold and slightly below the low end of the range for copper, it added.
“Our mining operations achieved impressive production results in the fourth quarter, as Ada Tepe delivered its highest quarterly gold production of the year and Chelopech continued its track record of strong performance,” stated President and CEO David Rae
He added, “2022 was another strong year for DPM, as we delivered robust gold production, advanced our organic growth projects, and ranked in the 91st percentile among mining and metals companies in the 2022 S&P Global Corporate Sustainability Assessment.”
Dundee Precious Metals is a Canadian-based international gold mining company with operations and projects located in Bulgaria, Namibia, Ecuador and Serbia, Kitco reports.
- Terra Balcanica extends its polymetallic footprint with positive drill exploration in its flagship project in Bosnia
- St Charles Resources said it reached a final agreement to acquire Bulgaria-based private mining business Eastern Resources
- Europe, Can mining ever be green?
- Russia, Eligdar reports record gold production in 2022
- The exploitation of Portugal’s mineral resources
- Lydian, Amulsar Gold and a viable mining industry in Armenia
- GeoProMining Gold indirectly confirms its involvement in corrupt deal with Armenian government
- Jadar Lithium in Serbia gets four exploration licenses
- Conroy Gold and Anglo Asian Mining to open modern gold mine in Ireland by 2030
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Polish ZGH Boleslav accused of polluting Montenegro rivers from its lead zinc mine Suplja Stijena
- Lithium and rare earth elements discovered in Mongolia Khuut mine
- Polymetal takes over Armenia Kapan gold mine from Dundee
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Talas Gold Mining Complex in Kyrgyzstan launched