Dundee Precious Metals Announces the Filing of a Technical Report for the Timok Gold Project In Serbia
Dundee Precious Metals Inc. advised that, following the announcement of an updated Mineral Resource Estimate for the Timok Gold Project in Serbia on September 24, 2018, it has today filed a technical report entitled “NI 43-101 Technical Report – Mineral Resource Estimate Update for the Timok Gold Project, Serbia” effective May 15, 2018 and dated November 7, 2018, prepared by CSA Global Ltd in support thereof.
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages
- Kazakhstan to produce 21,600 mt of uranium in 2018
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Erris Resources obtains gold exploration permit for new gold project in Sweden
- China Zijin to build copper smelter in Serbia
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Glencore starts drilling again at Pallas Green
- Aspire Mining’s future production plans