Dundee Bulgaria Chelopech gold mine upper areas drill plan
Dundee Precious Metals Inc. announced the results of the updated Mineral Reserve estimate for its Chelopech mine in Bulgaria, as prepared by CSA Global (UK) Pty. Ltd.
This Mineral Reserve update follows the December 21, 2015 announcement regarding the 15% increase to the Measured and Indicated Mineral Resource category of the Mineral Resource inventory at Chelopech. The Mineral Resource estimate, as reported in February 2016 (CSA, 2016), remains unchanged and has been used as a basis for Mineral Reserve estimates as outlined in this press release. This Mineral Resource estimate (“MRE”) is reported as of December 31, 2015, which reflects the mined volumes used to deplete the resource.
“This update to the Chelopech Mineral Reserve has not been impacted by the 15% increase to Mineral Resources announced in December,” said Rick Howes, President and CEO of DPM. “We are optimistic that with 28,000 metres of drilling planned for the upper areas of Chelopech in 2016, we will start to move these additional resources into the mine plan.”
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Turkey gold exploration project promotes AU Mariana Resources junior mining Co
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities
- Mine waste failures and tailing spills in Serbia
- Kyrgyzstan Kumtor gold output accounted for 9.7% of country’s GDP in 2017
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- Romania, Rovina gold mining project in Romania close to getting final permits
- Montenegro ore processing and export
- Exploration update at Leinster project