Dunav minerals Canada announced its Serbia gold assessment results in Medvedja mines
Canadian company Dunav Minerals which is investigating the copper and gold reserves in its Medvedja mines announced that in fields Kiseljak and Yellow Creak has 547 mil tons of raw materials.
In this location we confirmed the content of 0.22 gr per gold tone and 0.23 grams of copper %. That makes 1.26 mil tons of copper and 120 tons of gold stated Phil Foks DM exploration manager.
He explained that in the process of making the report for the field Kiseljak they used border contents of metal based on the assumption that they will go into surface exploration while the Yellow Creak field is planed to have underground exploration.
Considering the encouring results we are continuing the production of economic estimations, study on the environment impact, technical-metalurgical study as well as the social impact study. Preliminary results could be expected by end of this year announced Fox.
Dunav Minerals is Canadian capital funded company in Serbia which employees 30 workers.
- BSG Capital Gabriel Resources owner Steinmetz wanted in Romania
- Polymetal Armenia Does About-Face on Mining Project
- Serbia lead-zinc, copper, gold perspective deposits managed by foreign companies
- Raiden Resources surveys Stara Planina Serbia prospect
- Chinese company Zijin Mining interested in Serbia copper company RTB Bor
- The dark side of Rosia Poieni, Europe’s second largest copper mine
- Romania bail out from Ukraine Krivoy Rog Mining Oxidized Ore project investment
- Lundin Agreement to Acquire Interest in Timok Serbia Project From Freeport and Reservoir Right of First Refusal
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities