Dalradian Resources Curraghinalt gold project in Northern Ireland revealed significant concentrations of high-grade gold
Canadian firm pursues concentrated veins of precious metal.
Testing of mineralized material by Dalradian Resources Inc. from its Curraghinalt gold project in Northern Ireland revealed significant concentrations of high-grade gold, according to the Canadian firm.
This week, examines what happens when you gamble on a roll, as well as some unwanted surprises that buyers face.
Dalradian Resources Inc. is a gold exploration and development company headquartered in Toronto.
Dalradian officials report that the results were derived from testing 14,500 metric tons of “mineralized material” taken from multiple underground veins in the Northern Ireland mine. The exploration occurred from 2015 to 2016.
The findings exhibited higher results than those generated by a feasibility study, according to Dalradian officials.
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Ukraine coal giant DTEK’s assets becoming increasingly stranded
- Eldorado Gold gets positive Greece ruling, awaits mine permits
- Macedonia: How to Cut the Ilovica-Štuka Gordian Knot, EBRD supported Euromax on crossroad
- Dunav minerals Canada announced its Serbia gold assessment results in Medvedja mines
- European Electric Metals hires Nordmin for inspection of nickel-cobalt mine in Albania
- Adriatic Metals achieves key milestone at Vares Bosnia
- Greek Court Acquits 21 Environmental Defenders in Eldorado Gold Trial
- Rakita Exploration Serbia & Freeport McMoran mining project development status
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?