Dalradian Resources Curraghinalt gold project in Northern Ireland revealed significant concentrations of high-grade gold
Canadian firm pursues concentrated veins of precious metal.
Testing of mineralized material by Dalradian Resources Inc. from its Curraghinalt gold project in Northern Ireland revealed significant concentrations of high-grade gold, according to the Canadian firm.
This week, examines what happens when you gamble on a roll, as well as some unwanted surprises that buyers face.
Dalradian Resources Inc. is a gold exploration and development company headquartered in Toronto.
Dalradian officials report that the results were derived from testing 14,500 metric tons of “mineralized material” taken from multiple underground veins in the Northern Ireland mine. The exploration occurred from 2015 to 2016.
The findings exhibited higher results than those generated by a feasibility study, according to Dalradian officials.
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- Serbia: deposits of gold and copper
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Sweden eyes cobalt mining on home turf
- Oil and gas company MOL cuts CAPEX, focus on projects in Croatia, Russia, Pakistan
- Lukoil Romania Petrotel oil refinery prepares for Iran oil
- Dundee takes over junior Serbia copper-gold deposits developer Avala Resources