Copper RCC Co gained support from the Eurasian Development Bank
The Russian Copper Company and the Eurasian Development Bank signed a letter of intent. The document was signed in Astana, during the 13th Forum of Interregional Cooperation between Kazakhstan and Russia, as RusBusinessNews has been informed by the RCC Press Service.
The Letter of Intent was signed in connection with the RCC project for copper and zinc mining operations at the Kazakh deposit – Kundyzdy in the Aktyubinsk Region. EDB intends to provide financing – up to 100 million US dollars for a 10-year period. The plans include building of an open-pit mine with the estimated annual output of up to 2 million tons of ore.
RCC is planning to invest 106.39 million dollars in the Kazakhstan assets in 2016. Since 2004 it has invested 817.22 million dollars.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Mining concessions, fees and challenges for investors in Serbia
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- Tara Mines bids to extract last of Bula resource and end long-running saga
- Mining and indigenous communities across the world
- Romania bail out from Ukraine Krivoy Rog Mining Oxidized Ore project investment
- Political influence on Kyrgyz gold mining
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe
- Central Asia Metals to buy Lynx Resources for $402.5m, including Macedonia lead zinc mine Sasa
- Koc Holding to acquire majority in 12 Irish gold mines