Chaarat Gold gets positive feedback from newly formed Kyrgyz government
Chaarat Gold is a gold mining company which owns the Kapan operating mine in Armenia as well as Tulkubash and Kyzyltash gold projects in the Kyrgyz Republic.
Chaarat Gold Holdings said that it has received positive feedback on the progress of Chaarat’s projects and appreciation for the investments and community support to date during last weeks’ meetings with the new president of Kyrgyzstan, Sadyr Japarov, and the new prime minister, Ulukbek Maripov.
Martin Andersson, Executive Chairman of the Board, commented: “I am pleased with the positive feedback received during the meetings in country and it was a great honour to meet the new leaders of the Kyrgyz Republic in person. The meetings confirmed that Chaarat as an investor and our projects in the Chatkal valley are seen as a major step forward for the communities and are important to the country.”
In further meetings, a memorandum of partnership and cooperation with foreign investors was signed between Chaarat Gold Holdings and the Investment Promotion and Protection Agency aimed at attracting investments, as well as developing a number of projects in the regions. The company added that the agreement includes the existing plans of Chaarat to invest more than 110 million US dollars on the construction of the Tulkubash mining and processing project including related infrastructure investments in the Chatkal district of the Jalal-Abad region over the next two years. Based on the current plans, this will help create more than 800 new jobs at the site.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities
- Mine waste failures and tailing spills in Serbia
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- Romania, Rovina gold mining project in Romania close to getting final permits
- Turkey gold exploration project promotes AU Mariana Resources junior mining Co
- Anglo Asian Mining PLC said the government of Azerbaijan granted it access to the Zangilan district
- Kyrgyzstan Kumtor gold output accounted for 9.7% of country’s GDP in 2017
- Exploration update at Leinster project