Carpathian Gold Announces Corporate Name Change to Euro Sun Mining Inc.
Carpathian Gold Inc. announced a corporate rebranding and name change to Euro Sun Mining Inc. to reflect the Company’s strengthened management team and focus on the development of its wholly owned Rovina Valley gold and copper project, located in Romania.
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Serbia: deposits of gold and copper
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Sweden eyes cobalt mining on home turf
- Oil and gas company MOL cuts CAPEX, focus on projects in Croatia, Russia, Pakistan
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- Lukoil Romania Petrotel oil refinery prepares for Iran oil
- Dundee takes over junior Serbia copper-gold deposits developer Avala Resources