Canadian Mundoro interested in strategic cooperation with RTB
The Canadian company Mundoro is interested in strategic cooperation and partnership with Mining and Smelting Basin Bor (RTB), primarily on already known deposits “Cerovo primarno” and “Jama” in Bor, as well as “Severni revir” and “Coka Marin” in Majdanpek, announced RTB.
Ms. Teodora Dechev, Mundoro President of the Board announced after the meeting with RTB management that the talks are expected to continue and that the Bor company has the potential for development.
“The first meeting with the Canadian company obliges us to sign the confidential information memorandum. We will do this as soon as possible, and afterwards we will initiate discussion just like with all other companies that are interested in cooperation with RTB,” said RTB General Manager Blagoje Spaskovski.
Mundoro has been engaged in geological explorations worldwide since 1999, and it has been conducting exploration activities in the vicinity of Bor since 2011, where there are eight exploration sites.
The company conducted first exploration works in China, where it won the tender for gold deposit in the northeastern part of the country.
Before the takeover, this deposit was estimated to contain one million ounces of gold, and then, after conducting all exploration activities, its value has been increased to 10 million ounces. “Mundoro later re-sold the mine to Chinese state-owned company, and owing to this transaction the company arrived to Serbia and Bulgaria, it is said in RTB statement.
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- Glencore starts drilling again at Pallas Green
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Romania Baia Mare Cyanide Spill by Esmeralda Exploration Australia
- Dundee reports record gold production in second quarter in Bulgaria
- Sweden: Talga has started trial mining at its Vittangi graphite project
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages
- Miedzi Copper Corporation discovers deposits of silver and copper in Poland
- Dundee issues Bulgaria Chelopech gold mine technical-mineral resource update report
- Gold mines and projects in Greece – One of the main factors behind the stock price decline for Eldorado Gold