Bulgaria’s Gorubso Kardzhali gets permit for gold, silver extraction
Bulgarian mining firm Gorubso Kardzhali received a 26-year concession permit for extraction of gold and silver from the Sedefche deposit near Momchilgrad, in southern Bulgaria, the country’s government said on Wednesday.
Under the concession contract, Gorubso Kardzhali will invest 2.5 million levs in extraction activities and will pay a total of 1.2 million in concession fees, the government said in a statement.
- More opposition to Berkeley’s uranium mine in Spain
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Rio Tinto is ecological catastrophe for Serbian citizens
- Norway Karpinski Oil-Gas Co south Russia exploration blocks
- Commissioning activities ramping up at Spain tungsten project
- UK Mineco's Fregat lead refinery in Russia listed on LME
- Australian Key Petroleum eyes Bosnia oil concessions
- Gold’s Steady Rise Attracts Chinese Money to Russian Miners
- Rio Sava Exploration Ltd.: Spatial plan for yadarite exploitation and processing in Serbia