Bulgaria’s Gorubso Kardzhali gets permit for gold, silver extraction
Bulgarian mining firm Gorubso Kardzhali received a 26-year concession permit for extraction of gold and silver from the Sedefche deposit near Momchilgrad, in southern Bulgaria, the country’s government said on Wednesday.
Under the concession contract, Gorubso Kardzhali will invest 2.5 million levs in extraction activities and will pay a total of 1.2 million in concession fees, the government said in a statement.
- Savannah Resources “white gold” rush in Portugal – lithium mining and environmental issues
- Medgold exploration and the value of ore wealth in Serbia
- Lydian Armenia – Amulsar mine blockade
- Centerra Gold – first gold pour at Oksut Mine in Turkey
- Nornickel Arctic project – Russia considering $1 billion loan
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Tajikistan's Talco forms $200m mining JV with Chinese firm
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- Ascendant Resources intersects copper at Portugal Lagoa Salgada Project
- Cunico Resources operations in Macedonia & Kosovo, links with Gabriel Resources-Romania Rosia Montana
- Lukoil Romania Petrotel oil refinery prepares for Iran oil
- Refractory ore trouble Russian gold miners
- UK metal miner Mineco plans to invest in 2017 for capacity upgrade of its Serbia lead zinc mine
- Amulsar Independent Advisory Panel released its first report on Lydian mining
- Urban mining: In search of Europe’s valuable waste