Bulgaria Govt OKs Oil, Gas Exploration Tender
The cabinet has approved plans to launch a tender for oil and gas exploration in Northwestern Bulgaria, the country’s poorest region.
A block located in the region of Vratsa will be open to exploration due to “interest from investors”, the government has announced.
A permit will be granted for a company to look for oil and gas within “Block 1-25 Vratsa-zapad” for a period of five years, with the right to extend activities twice for a period of two years.
Assessment of offers will be made in accordance with employment, environment, training and other measures proposed with regard to the project.
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- Oil and gas company MOL cuts CAPEX, focus on projects in Croatia, Russia, Pakistan
- Lukoil Romania Petrotel oil refinery prepares for Iran oil
- Mining concessions, fees and challenges for investors in Serbia
- Erris Resources obtains gold exploration permit for new gold project in Sweden
- Romania bail out from Ukraine Krivoy Rog Mining Oxidized Ore project investment