Bosnia and Herzegovina, Discovered a gold deposit near Srebrenica
Silver-zinc and lead ore were found at the Čumavići site, at a depth of 50 meters.
The general director of the company “Drina resurs” from Srebrenica, Aleksandar Mišković, said at the presentation of the results of geological research carried out in the area of this municipality – that gold was discovered at a depth of 80 meters at the Brežani site, reports the Radio-television of Republika Srpska.
- Terra Balcanica extends its polymetallic footprint with positive drill exploration in its flagship project in Bosnia
- St Charles Resources said it reached a final agreement to acquire Bulgaria-based private mining business Eastern Resources
- Europe, Can mining ever be green?
- Russia, Eligdar reports record gold production in 2022
- The exploitation of Portugal’s mineral resources
- Lydian, Amulsar Gold and a viable mining industry in Armenia
- GeoProMining Gold indirectly confirms its involvement in corrupt deal with Armenian government
- Jadar Lithium in Serbia gets four exploration licenses
- Conroy Gold and Anglo Asian Mining to open modern gold mine in Ireland by 2030
- Talas Gold Mining Complex in Kyrgyzstan launched
- Greenland, Amaroq Minerals says Kobberminebugt’s high-grade nature is ‘unsurprising’
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Romania bail out from Ukraine Krivoy Rog Mining Oxidized Ore project investment
- Lydian files BIT notice in relation to Armenian mining project that has been blocked
- Polish ZGH Boleslav accused of polluting Montenegro rivers from its lead zinc mine Suplja Stijena