Bluejay Mining ilmenite mine in Greenland
Bluejay Mining is advancing its Dundas Ilmenite Project in Greenland, which is being developed towards production in the near term.
Bluejay said that it has been advised by the Ministry of Mineral Resources that the Dundas Public Consultation process will be tabled at the ministerial meeting.
“The Dundas Ilmenite Project has been proven to be the highest-grade mineral sand ilmenite project globally, with a JORC Compliant Resource of 117 million tonnes at 6.1% ilmenite and a maiden offshore Exploration Target of between 300Mt and 530Mt of ilmenite at an average expected grade range of 0.4 – 4.8% ilmenite in-situ,” writes the company in a news release.
- Revaluation of Romania’s enormous mineral wealth
- Central Asia Metals’ mine in North Macedonia had leakage of tailing into the river
- Mining companies and their relations to the local communities
- Dalradian Gold plans gold mine in Northen Ireland, community splits between pros and cons
- Kaz Mountains in Turkey threatened by mining licenses
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Adriatic produces lucrative copper/gold/silver concentrate in Bosnia
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- The weight of gold, Bulgaria
- Euro Manganese to develop a high-purity manganese production facility in Czech Republic
- Eastern Mining Company step closer to Exploitation Permit in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Serbia: deposits of gold and copper
- Tara Mines bids to extract last of Bula resource and end long-running saga
- Central Asia Metals marks solid 2019 production results in Sasa, North Macedonia lead zinc mine
- Tirex Resources Mining License for High Grade Albania Rehova Copper Project Approved