Bluejay Mining ilmenite mine in Greenland
Bluejay Mining is advancing its Dundas Ilmenite Project in Greenland, which is being developed towards production in the near term.
Bluejay said that it has been advised by the Ministry of Mineral Resources that the Dundas Public Consultation process will be tabled at the ministerial meeting.
“The Dundas Ilmenite Project has been proven to be the highest-grade mineral sand ilmenite project globally, with a JORC Compliant Resource of 117 million tonnes at 6.1% ilmenite and a maiden offshore Exploration Target of between 300Mt and 530Mt of ilmenite at an average expected grade range of 0.4 – 4.8% ilmenite in-situ,” writes the company in a news release.
- Large scale lithium and borate mineralisation in Rekovac, Serbia identified by Jadar Resource
- Bluejay Mining ilmenite mine in Greenland
- Eastern Mining Company step closer to Exploitation Permit in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Medgold Resources to acquire Fortuna Silver Mines’ interest in the Tlamino Project, Serbia
- Highly promising boron and lithium deposits detected near Jagodina in Serbia
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Savannah Resources “white gold” rush in Portugal – lithium mining and environmental issues
- Raiden Resources relists with new Serbian gold and copper focus
- Chinese company Zijin Mining interested in Serbia copper company RTB Bor
- Zijin Bor Copper in Serbia plans to invest $800 mln in expansion of its production capacity
- Closure of Finland nickel mining company Talvivaara Terrafame?
- Turkey's Esan plans $43 million investment in Kosovo's mining sector
- New Greenland Government to champion mining
- ARMZ Uranium Holding Co Russia plans production increase
- Refractory ore trouble Russian gold miners