Bluejay Mining ilmenite mine in Greenland
Bluejay Mining is advancing its Dundas Ilmenite Project in Greenland, which is being developed towards production in the near term.
Bluejay said that it has been advised by the Ministry of Mineral Resources that the Dundas Public Consultation process will be tabled at the ministerial meeting.
“The Dundas Ilmenite Project has been proven to be the highest-grade mineral sand ilmenite project globally, with a JORC Compliant Resource of 117 million tonnes at 6.1% ilmenite and a maiden offshore Exploration Target of between 300Mt and 530Mt of ilmenite at an average expected grade range of 0.4 – 4.8% ilmenite in-situ,” writes the company in a news release.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Mining concessions, fees and challenges for investors in Serbia
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- Tara Mines bids to extract last of Bula resource and end long-running saga
- Mining and indigenous communities across the world
- Romania bail out from Ukraine Krivoy Rog Mining Oxidized Ore project investment
- Political influence on Kyrgyz gold mining
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe
- Central Asia Metals to buy Lynx Resources for $402.5m, including Macedonia lead zinc mine Sasa
- Koc Holding to acquire majority in 12 Irish gold mines