26 June, 2020
Bluejay Mining ilmenite mine in Greenland
Bluejay Mining is advancing its Dundas Ilmenite Project in Greenland, which is being developed towards production in the near term.
Bluejay said that it has been advised by the Ministry of Mineral Resources that the Dundas Public Consultation process will be tabled at the ministerial meeting.
“The Dundas Ilmenite Project has been proven to be the highest-grade mineral sand ilmenite project globally, with a JORC Compliant Resource of 117 million tonnes at 6.1% ilmenite and a maiden offshore Exploration Target of between 300Mt and 530Mt of ilmenite at an average expected grade range of 0.4 – 4.8% ilmenite in-situ,” writes the company in a news release.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Turkey gold exploration project promotes AU Mariana Resources junior mining Co
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities
- Mine waste failures and tailing spills in Serbia
- Kyrgyzstan Kumtor gold output accounted for 9.7% of country’s GDP in 2017
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Romania, Rovina gold mining project in Romania close to getting final permits
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- $700 million invested by Vallex Group in Armenia’s mining industry over past two decades
- Anglo Asian Mining PLC said the government of Azerbaijan granted it access to the Zangilan district