Azerbaijan’s AzerGold CJSC – contract with AT-Geotech LLC for exploration drilling and research
AzerGold CJSC secured the contract via a tender and the official website on public procurement. The company signed the contract with AT-Geotech LLC for exploration drilling, geotechnical research, laboratory analysis, monitoring of results and report preparation work in the country. The contact signed is worth $9.5 million-dollar.
Established in 2015, AzerGold CJSC is engaged in the study, research, exploration, management of precious and non-ferrous metal deposits, their extraction, processing, and sale, as well as the application of new technologies in this area, improving the material and technical base and other work related to the development of this sphere.
Currently, the company is engaged in the exploration and management of Garadagh, Chovdar, Goydagh, Dagkesemen mines, Kohnamaden field, and Kurekchay basin deposits across the country.
The Chovdar ore deposit is located in the northern part of the Dashkasan district (Western part of Azerbaijan). This area includes unique and complex gold deposits. Including the Chovdar gold deposit, there are 30 ores of unique gold, 20 – low-sulfide copper-gold ores and 50 – copper-metal.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- An Israeli gas pipeline to Turkey and Europe
- Romania Baia Mare Cyanide Spill by Esmeralda Exploration Australia
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Refractory ore trouble Russian gold miners
- Dundee reports record gold production in second quarter in Bulgaria
- Polish ZGH Boleslav accused of polluting Montenegro rivers from its lead zinc mine Suplja Stijena
- Commissioning activities ramping up at Spain tungsten project
- Romania coal production to increase by 2020
- Rio Tinto is ecological catastrophe for Serbian citizens