Azerbaijan’s AzerGold CJSC – contract with AT-Geotech LLC for exploration drilling and research
AzerGold CJSC secured the contract via a tender and the official website on public procurement. The company signed the contract with AT-Geotech LLC for exploration drilling, geotechnical research, laboratory analysis, monitoring of results and report preparation work in the country. The contact signed is worth $9.5 million-dollar.
Established in 2015, AzerGold CJSC is engaged in the study, research, exploration, management of precious and non-ferrous metal deposits, their extraction, processing, and sale, as well as the application of new technologies in this area, improving the material and technical base and other work related to the development of this sphere.
Currently, the company is engaged in the exploration and management of Garadagh, Chovdar, Goydagh, Dagkesemen mines, Kohnamaden field, and Kurekchay basin deposits across the country.
The Chovdar ore deposit is located in the northern part of the Dashkasan district (Western part of Azerbaijan). This area includes unique and complex gold deposits. Including the Chovdar gold deposit, there are 30 ores of unique gold, 20 – low-sulfide copper-gold ores and 50 – copper-metal.
- Large scale lithium and borate mineralisation in Rekovac, Serbia identified by Jadar Resource
- Bluejay Mining ilmenite mine in Greenland
- Eastern Mining Company step closer to Exploitation Permit in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Medgold Resources to acquire Fortuna Silver Mines’ interest in the Tlamino Project, Serbia
- Highly promising boron and lithium deposits detected near Jagodina in Serbia
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Savannah Resources “white gold” rush in Portugal – lithium mining and environmental issues
- Chinese company Zijin Mining interested in Serbia copper company RTB Bor
- Raiden Resources relists with new Serbian gold and copper focus
- Turkey's Esan plans $43 million investment in Kosovo's mining sector
- New Greenland Government to champion mining
- Closure of Finland nickel mining company Talvivaara Terrafame?
- Zijin Bor Copper in Serbia plans to invest $800 mln in expansion of its production capacity
- Sandstorm launches Mariana's Resources Turkey gold mine takeover
- Bulgarian gold in offshore paradise linked to European public lender