Avesoro Increases Total Mineral Reserve at the Youga Gold Mine Turkey
Avesoro Resources, the TSX and AIM listed West African gold producer, shared the results of an updated Mineral Resource and Mineral Reserve Estimate for its Youga Gold Mine in Burkina Faso. According to company’s recent announcement, Total Mineral Reserve in the Youga Gold Mine increased by 29% to 660.1 koz of gold. While total measured…
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Glencore starts drilling again at Pallas Green
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Aspire Mining’s future production plans
- Miedzi Copper Corporation discovers deposits of silver and copper in Poland
- Mineral Commodities announced results from Trælen Graphite Mine in Norway
- Talas Gold Mining Complex in Kyrgyzstan launched