Avala resources Canada to expand gold research in its Serbia Tulare project
The Canadian company “Avala resources” will perform this year new field work on the project Tulare in the municipality of Medvedja in southern Serbia.
Activities will be important to define mineralization zones of gold, silver and lead on the surface, as the previous one, as it is said, “have given encouraging results”.
“For now, the target area is still little explored, but new field works are planned for this year, which have aim to test the parallel zones and thus to lead to an increase of potential exploration area”, said Justine van der Torn, a research manager of the company.
In an official statement, the company presented the results of the trench from the southern part of the exploration area Tulare, where previously were discovered two copper and gold deposits, “Kiseljak” and “Yellow Creek”.
“Avala resources took over the project Tulare last year, after its integration with the company Danube resources in Canada, so that future activities include a detailed analysis of past works and results in a given project”, said Van der Torn.
The statement also announced additional exploration work on the project of gold Timok, which is located in eastern Serbia near Zagubica, in order to extend reservoirs so far defined.
The company had previously announced that, based on previous research results and preliminary studies, the opening of the first gold mines in Serbia, would cost 177 million dollars. If the plans are realized, the mine would employ 250 workers, and the Republic of Serbia could get more than 30 million dollars for ten years based on mining rent.
- Construction at Adriatic Metals’ Vares high-grade silver project in Bosnia and Herzegovina is picking up speed
- North Macedonia, Central Asia Metals increases copper production
- Kazakhstan, KAZ Minerals increases copper production 26% in first nine 2022
- Modern mining companies are now going to more zero emissions and green eco-responsible extraction technologies
- Anglo Asian Mining announced the start of an expansion of its flotation plant
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, Discovered a gold deposit near Srebrenica
- Norwegian phosphate, vanadium and titanium raw materials discovery
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Finland, Sibanye-Stillwater approved €588 million ($616m) investment to advance its Keliber lithium project
- Lithium and rare earth elements discovered in Mongolia Khuut mine
- Spain, Denarius will initially have an option to subscribe for a 51% stake in EMI
- The raw truth of Europe’s raw materials
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Rare Metal Mining Mongolia huge gold and copper ore bodies discovered near Oyu Tolgoi