Aspire Mining on track with railway to exploit major Mongolian coking coal project
Aspire Mining Ltd managing director David Paull says “as a relatively small cap company, we’ve got our foot on a real giant, and realising the value in that giant is really what we’re aiming to do through this year.” The company’s plans for 2018 are focused on developing coking coal deposits in Mongolia to deliver international specification product to neighbouring international consumers.
Following a large rights issue in December, drilling and a feasibility study should be completed on the Nuurstei project by mid-year. The much larger world class Ovoot project is tied to the development of rail infrastructure that represents a strategic priority for the government of Mongolia as part of the Northern Rail Corridor, on top of Russia and China’s interests in the One Belt One Road Strategy.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Turkey gold exploration project promotes AU Mariana Resources junior mining Co
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- Romania, Rovina gold mining project in Romania close to getting final permits
- New Bulgaria plant for casting of iron and steel
- Kyrgyzstan Kumtor gold output accounted for 9.7% of country’s GDP in 2017
- $700 million invested by Vallex Group in Armenia’s mining industry over past two decades
- Mine waste failures and tailing spills in Serbia