Ariana Resources progress its Turkey gold mine construction
Ariana’s Kiziltepe gold mine progress with construction financing facility.
Ariana Resources PLC’s partner in the Red Rabbit gold project, Proccea, now owns 42% of the joint venture having spent a further US$2.4mln over the past 12 months.
Proccea has also committed to another US$2.1mln to take its final stake to 50%.
The Turkish firm is building the gold mine at Kiziltepe for the venture and will soon be starting to draw on the US$33mln construction finance facility in place.
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- Glencore starts drilling again at Pallas Green
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Romania Baia Mare Cyanide Spill by Esmeralda Exploration Australia
- Miedzi Copper Corporation discovers deposits of silver and copper in Poland
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Dundee reports record gold production in second quarter in Bulgaria
- Dundee issues Bulgaria Chelopech gold mine technical-mineral resource update report
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages
- EBRD supports inclusive mining in Kazakhstan with ShalkiyaZinc expansion