28 March, 2016
Ariana Resources progress its Turkey gold mine construction
Ariana’s Kiziltepe gold mine progress with construction financing facility.
Ariana Resources PLC’s partner in the Red Rabbit gold project, Proccea, now owns 42% of the joint venture having spent a further US$2.4mln over the past 12 months.
Proccea has also committed to another US$2.1mln to take its final stake to 50%.
The Turkish firm is building the gold mine at Kiziltepe for the venture and will soon be starting to draw on the US$33mln construction finance facility in place.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Turkey gold exploration project promotes AU Mariana Resources junior mining Co
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities
- Mine waste failures and tailing spills in Serbia
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- Romania, Rovina gold mining project in Romania close to getting final permits
- Kyrgyzstan Kumtor gold output accounted for 9.7% of country’s GDP in 2017
- Exploration update at Leinster project
- $700 million invested by Vallex Group in Armenia’s mining industry over past two decades