Ariana Resources profit inches higher on increased gold output, Turkey
Turkey-focused miner Ariana Resources report a small rise in income from its Kiziltepe joint venture after higher production helped offset lower gold prices.
Ariana owns 50% of Kiziltepe and Proccea Construction owns the rest through their Red Rabbit JV.
Gross income for the three months through September inched up to $10.12m, from $10.07m in the second quarter.
Production and sale of 7,588 ounces of gold during the quarter represented a 6% increase on-quarter.
‘These quarterly results have yet again demonstrated record performance for the Kiziltepe Mine and we are now well on track to exceed our production guidance for the year,’ managing director Kerim Sener said.
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- Glencore starts drilling again at Pallas Green
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Romania Baia Mare Cyanide Spill by Esmeralda Exploration Australia
- Miedzi Copper Corporation discovers deposits of silver and copper in Poland
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Dundee issues Bulgaria Chelopech gold mine technical-mineral resource update report
- Dundee reports record gold production in second quarter in Bulgaria
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages
- IFIs EIB-EBRD-IFC-KfW financing HPPs in South East Europe against environment impact rules