Almalyk MMC to increase gold output in Uzbekistan
Almalyk MMC, Almalyk Mining and Metallurgical Combine, is going to build more output facilities in order to triple its precious metals production and raise its yearly outputs of gold, silver and copper to 50 tons, 270 tons and 400,000 tons respectively.
The press service of the president in Uzbekistan said that the President of the country, Shavkat Mirziyoyev, has signed a deal to raise the gold, silver and copper output of the second biggest mining company in the country.
Almalyk MMC makes up about 20 percent of the total gold output in Uzbekistan and 90 percent of the total silver output.
The country has issued plans in order to modernize its biggest mining company earlier in the year, which is Navoi Mining and Metallurgical Plant, by raising its gold output capacity to 94 by 2026.
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Talas Gold Mining Complex in Kyrgyzstan launched
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Kazakhstan to produce 21,600 mt of uranium in 2018
- Armenia’s environmental crimes committed in Azerbaijani lands are said to cause $285 billion in damages
- Russia starts developing Vershinnoye deposit
- Deficit of trust in Rio Tinto’s social and environment program
- Serbia: deposits of gold and copper
- Titanium mining progress in Iran
- Mineral Commodities announced results from Trælen Graphite Mine in Norway