Alexander Mining Partner Progresses On Establishing Turkey zinc plant
Alexander Mining PLC said Tuesday that its partner Proses Muhendislik Danismanlik Insaat ve Tasarim AS made “major progress” to establish a zinc plat in Turkey.
Alexander Mining shares were trading up 21% at 0.13 pence each on the back of the news.
Alexander Mining reached a deal with Proses in February, under which Proses has been drawing plans in Turkey for the establishment of a semi industrial scale processing plant using Alexander’s AmmLeach technology for processing lower grade oxide zinc ores.
Alexander’s Chief Executive Officer Martin Rosser said: “We are delighted with the excellent news and swift progress made by our partners Proses and greatly appreciate their hard work and efforts to reach this exciting milestone. We very much look forward to working together on the next stages.”
- UK Mineco Group marks successful 2018 mining and business results
- European Metals secures offer from Krupa to acquire Cinovec project
- Activists are campaigning against uranium mining in Spain
- BlueJay Mining PLC upgrades resource for its Greenland Dundas project as it presses ahead with PFS
- Greek Court Acquits 21 Environmental Defenders in Eldorado Gold Trial
- Euromax gold Ilovica Mine in Macedonia is spreading fear of heavy metals reveals local environment group
- Refractory ore trouble Russian gold miners
- Lithium and rare earth elements discovered in Mongolia Khuut mine
- Albania chromium mines face closure
- Bosnia coal mines to increase production in 2016
- Flinders Resources Sweden graphite Woxna project to be developed with Chinese partners
- Orion mine finance, the owner of Macedonia Sasa lead zinc optimistic in commodities market
- Greenland Resources Announces Updated Concept Study Results for Its Malmbjerg Molybdenum Project
- Bank of China to participate in EBRD syndicated loan for Shalkiya mine expansion project
- Russia’s Polyus big step closer to building world’s largest new gold mine