Alexander Mining Partner Makes Progress at Turkey
Alexander Mining PLC said its Turkish partner has made “significant progress” on the establishment of a zinc plant in Turkey.
Alexander agreed a commercial and technical partnership deal with Proses Muhendislik, Danismanlik, Insaat ve Tasarim AS, at the end of February.
Under the agreement, Proses has been investigating and progressing plans in Turkey for the establishment of a semi industrial scale processing plant using Alexander’s patented AmmLeach technology for processing lower grade zinc oxide ores.
Proses has started preparation of an environmental impact assessment report.
Martin Rosser, chief executive of Alexander, said: “We are delighted with this excellent news and the swift progress made by our partners Proses and greatly appreciate its hard work and efforts to reach this exciting point. We very much look forward to working together on the next stages.”
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Turkey gold exploration project promotes AU Mariana Resources junior mining Co
- Ariana Resources at Kiziltepe gold mine in Turkey still mining strongly with record level of ore production
- Romania, Rovina gold mining project in Romania close to getting final permits
- Dundee reports record gold production in second quarter in Bulgaria
- Macedonia Valandovo local community mobilizes against copper mine exploitation
- New Bulgaria plant for casting of iron and steel
- Mine waste failures and tailing spills in Serbia