Alexander Mining Partner Makes Progress at Turkey
Alexander Mining PLC said its Turkish partner has made “significant progress” on the establishment of a zinc plant in Turkey.
Alexander agreed a commercial and technical partnership deal with Proses Muhendislik, Danismanlik, Insaat ve Tasarim AS, at the end of February.
Under the agreement, Proses has been investigating and progressing plans in Turkey for the establishment of a semi industrial scale processing plant using Alexander’s patented AmmLeach technology for processing lower grade zinc oxide ores.
Proses has started preparation of an environmental impact assessment report.
Martin Rosser, chief executive of Alexander, said: “We are delighted with this excellent news and the swift progress made by our partners Proses and greatly appreciate its hard work and efforts to reach this exciting point. We very much look forward to working together on the next stages.”
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe
- Tara Mines bids to extract last of Bula resource and end long-running saga
- Political influence on Kyrgyz gold mining
- New Bulgaria plant for casting of iron and steel
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- JSC Pavlik, Russia, new gold processing plant
- Mining and indigenous communities across the world
- Pan Global gets access to Torrubia copper target in Spain
- Leading Edge hits significant lithium, tantalum in Sweden