Eldorado Gold gets 15% stake in Canadian gold project
Canadian gold miner Eldorado Gold active in Greece and Romania is buying a 15% stake in Canadian gold aspirant Integra Gold for $C14.6M via a 52.1M share non-brokered private placement.
The deal is to bring on Integra’s advanced, historic Lamaque South Gold Project, in the Val-d’Or, Quebec, gold district.
Deal gives the company a 15% stake in Integra.
The investment, at $0.28 per share, will give Integra up to a $27 million-cash injection, allowing it to move forward with an active fall and winter drill program.
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Oil and gas company MOL cuts CAPEX, focus on projects in Croatia, Russia, Pakistan
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- Lukoil Romania Petrotel oil refinery prepares for Iran oil
- Albania chromium mines face closure
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Mining concessions, fees and challenges for investors in Serbia