Stratex sold its Turkey gold mine
Stratex International plc has sold its 45% interest in the Altintepe gold mine in Turkey to its joint venture partner, Bahar Madencilik.
The consideration of US$8mln cash is net of any taxes and costs, and marks Stratex’s exit from a joint venture where relations between the two companies, from the outside at least, had their ups and downs.
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- Serbia: deposits of gold and copper
- Oil and gas company MOL cuts CAPEX, focus on projects in Croatia, Russia, Pakistan
- Lukoil Romania Petrotel oil refinery prepares for Iran oil
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe
- Dundee takes over junior Serbia copper-gold deposits developer Avala Resources