20 January, 2018
Greenland′s valuable glacial mud
Geologist Minik Rosing says climate change offers opportunities. As glaciers melt in his home country, Greenland, huge amounts of mud rich in minerals become accessible. They are a valuable resource that could be sold around the world.
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- New Amendments to the Law on Geological Exploration and Mining in Serbia
- Norway Karpinski Oil-Gas Co south Russia exploration blocks
- $700 million invested by Vallex Group in Armenia’s mining industry over past two decades
- Commissioning activities ramping up at Spain tungsten project
- Rio Sava Exploration Ltd.: Spatial plan for yadarite exploitation and processing in Serbia
- New Turkish gold mine to contribute 100-ton annual gold production target
- Rio Tinto faces charges from Serbian NGO’s