20 January, 2018
Greenland′s valuable glacial mud
Geologist Minik Rosing says climate change offers opportunities. As glaciers melt in his home country, Greenland, huge amounts of mud rich in minerals become accessible. They are a valuable resource that could be sold around the world.
- Iran to become strategic titanium producer
- Thyssenkrupp exclusive distributor of graphite production from Elcora Adv Materials
- Ukraine coal giant DTEK’s assets becoming increasingly stranded
- Greek Court Acquits 21 Environmental Defenders in Eldorado Gold Trial
- Eldorado Gold gets positive Greece ruling, awaits mine permits
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Macedonia: How to Cut the Ilovica-Štuka Gordian Knot, EBRD supported Euromax on crossroad
- Turkey Alacer Gold Signs $350 Million Project Finance Facility
- European Electric Metals hires Nordmin for inspection of nickel-cobalt mine in Albania
- Where will Europe source its lithium from?