SolGold intersects more copper, gold at Cascabel project in Portugal
SolGold said that it had encountered more copper and gold at the Alpala Central section of its Cascabel project in Northern Ecuador. Highlights included one of the holes intersecting 560m at 1.7% copper equivalent.
Technical services manager Benn Whistler said that ‘The additional 83 kilometres of drilling completed since the initial resource estimate has provided robust infill drilling results.’
- Tara Mines bids to extract last of Bula resource and end long-running saga
- Newmont is expanding its business to Europe
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Political influence on Kyrgyz gold mining
- New Bulgaria plant for casting of iron and steel
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Montenegro ore processing and export
- JSC Pavlik, Russia, new gold processing plant
- Mining and indigenous communities across the world
- Pan Global gets access to Torrubia copper target in Spain