Romanian court dismissed indictment act against Petrotel Lukoil
On January 19, 2016 the Ploiesti Court of Appeal also rejected an appeal by the prosecutors’ office for changing this decision. Therefore the case will be returned to the prosecutor’s office, Lukoil said. Prahova Country Court took such a decision due to the absence of description of the criminal component in activities of the defendants and due to a number of investigation procedure violations.
Lukoil repeatedly declared operations of its subsidiaries Petrotel Lukoil and Lukoil Europe Holdings and their employees fully complied with the international law and current Romanian legislation. TASS reported earlier the charges of money laundering and tax evasion were brought against the Russian oil major early in July 2015. Lukoil strongly denied all these charges and said it is ready to defend its reputation by all the possible methods within the framework of international and Romanian laws.
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Serbia Lece gold mine in the hands of a phantom company from Dubai
- Lukoil Romania Petrotel oil refinery prepares for Iran oil
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Eldorado and Minvest Deva Certej mine proposal rejected in Romania
- Serbia: deposits of gold and copper
- Adriatic Metals’ Veovaca project in Bosnia received exploitation permit
- Oil and gas company MOL cuts CAPEX, focus on projects in Croatia, Russia, Pakistan
- Mining concessions, fees and challenges for investors in Serbia
- Romania bail out from Ukraine Krivoy Rog Mining Oxidized Ore project investment