Romanian court dismissed indictment act against Petrotel Lukoil
On January 19, 2016 the Ploiesti Court of Appeal also rejected an appeal by the prosecutors’ office for changing this decision. Therefore the case will be returned to the prosecutor’s office, Lukoil said. Prahova Country Court took such a decision due to the absence of description of the criminal component in activities of the defendants and due to a number of investigation procedure violations.
Lukoil repeatedly declared operations of its subsidiaries Petrotel Lukoil and Lukoil Europe Holdings and their employees fully complied with the international law and current Romanian legislation. TASS reported earlier the charges of money laundering and tax evasion were brought against the Russian oil major early in July 2015. Lukoil strongly denied all these charges and said it is ready to defend its reputation by all the possible methods within the framework of international and Romanian laws.
- Construction at Adriatic Metals’ Vares high-grade silver project in Bosnia and Herzegovina is picking up speed
- North Macedonia, Central Asia Metals increases copper production
- Kazakhstan, KAZ Minerals increases copper production 26% in first nine 2022
- Modern mining companies are now going to more zero emissions and green eco-responsible extraction technologies
- Anglo Asian Mining announced the start of an expansion of its flotation plant
- What Are The Major Natural Resources Of Macedonia?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina, Discovered a gold deposit near Srebrenica
- Who are the main players in the ore exploration business in Serbia
- Finland, Sibanye-Stillwater approved €588 million ($616m) investment to advance its Keliber lithium project
- Spain, Denarius will initially have an option to subscribe for a 51% stake in EMI
- Lithium and rare earth elements discovered in Mongolia Khuut mine
- The raw truth of Europe’s raw materials
- How valuable is Kosovo’s mineral wealth?
- Norwegian phosphate, vanadium and titanium raw materials discovery
- Mine waste failures and tailing spills in Serbia