Bluejay Mining submits environmental impact assessment for Greenland project
Bluejay Mining said it had submitted an environmental impact assessment for its Dundas ilmenite project in Greenland.
No major environmental obstacles or larger impacts were found by the EIA, the company said.
Under normal conditions, an EIA only required two-years of sample collection and baseline survey.
‘However, due to the limited existing understanding of the biodiversity in this environment, and in order to consider the natural variation year on year, both the company and regulators agreed best practice would be to undertake a three-year review,’ the company said.
- BSG Capital Gabriel Resources owner Steinmetz wanted in Romania
- Polymetal Armenia Does About-Face on Mining Project
- Serbia lead-zinc, copper, gold perspective deposits managed by foreign companies
- Raiden Resources surveys Stara Planina Serbia prospect
- Chinese company Zijin Mining interested in Serbia copper company RTB Bor
- The dark side of Rosia Poieni, Europe’s second largest copper mine
- Romania bail out from Ukraine Krivoy Rog Mining Oxidized Ore project investment
- Lundin Agreement to Acquire Interest in Timok Serbia Project From Freeport and Reservoir Right of First Refusal
- Uzbekistan completes copper mine expansion project
- Reservoir Minerals copper exploration project halted by Macedonia Gevgelija local authorities